I am not going to try to sell you on being part of my mastermind group.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for …and who it’s NOT for.
This mastermind group IS for:
- People who want to take their lives to the next level,
- People who are flexible and are willing to do things out of their comfort zone,
- People who value helping others and contributing to their peers as much as (or more) as they value making money,
- People who know their business and income can grow, and who are willing to put the work in to make that happen.
This mastermind group is NOT for:
- People who are not fun to be around,
- People who are judgmental of others,
- People who aren’t willing to try new things.
And now for more brutal honesty: This is expensive.
Plus, you’re going to be required to implement what you learn… fast… and share your results. (this means you’re going to have to work.)
You’ll also be asked to travel places like Iceland and Jamaica on occasion.
Ok, maybe that’s an actual “selling point” since places like Iceland and Jamaica are really cool places to hang out… but still, you may get a sunburn.
What else? Hmm… oh yes, you’ll be asked to share what’s working for you with the rest of the peer group (just as other members are required to share their secrets with you). And if we decide to start a second business together, you may have to roll up your sleeves and do some work if you want to be part of it.
First, you’ll need to tell us some things about yourself.
Rather than take people to an online application form to screen out wannabe’s, just write in the message section below the top three reasons why you think you’d be a good fit for our group (other than you get the first round of drinks at the bar lol).
Once you submit the form one of two things will happen:
One, I might decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely. Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from our group will contact you to schedule a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m looking to add maybe 1 or 2 people to our group and I have thousands of subscribers to my email lists. I’ll review the application on a first come, first serve basis.
Ok… here’s the first step: